The Ireland Scholarship for Foreign Teachers of English
The Ireland Scholarship is a Government of Ireland-funded programme to attract foreign teachers of English to Ireland to refresh their skills as English language teachers.
What does it include?
- Each scholarship covers an all-expenses paid four week study trip to one of Ireland’s accredited English language schools, which must be completed within a specific timeframe e.g. by 31st December 2015.
- Flights, transfers, tuition, accommodation, food and social programmes are all included.
Who can apply?
- The Ireland Scholarship is only available to qualified teachers of English working in Korea, Japan, China, Russia or Turkey.
- Successful applicants will be asked to provide proof of employment and qualifications.
- The programme is designed for non-native English speakers.